A little magic in every meal
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels with Magic Your Way Vacation Packages can choose one of our Disney dining plans, which offer the convenience and flexibility of prepaid dining at over 100 locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. These plans help take the guess work out planning for your next meal or snack and offer more time to experience the newest attractions and events!
How Disney Dining Plans Work
- When booking your vacation, purchase one of the Pegasus Walt Disney World® Resort Vacation Packages and include a Disney dining plan.
- While vacationing at Walt Disney World® Resort, choose from over 100 select restaurants available.
- Present your Key to the World card to your server or cashier prior to ordering. The card electronically monitors your party’s allocated meals.
- Track your meals with the easy-to-read receipt your server will provide you, which displays your remaining meal balance.
- Redeem your meals in any order throughout your package stay until each person’s meal total is complete.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise indicated. An automatic 18% gratuity charge will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more. An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan (for example, alcoholic beverages).
- Merchandise or photo-imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included, except at 2016 Magic Your Way Package.
- Many Disney table-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Please make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian’s permission to call.
Quick-Service Dining Plan
Quick-Service restaurants offer a wide variety of food for breakfast, lunch, or dinner from soups, sandwiches and salads to pastas, fish, chicken and meat entrees. At Quick-Service locations, guests order at a counter or register, with meal entitlements that include 1 entree, 1 dessert (lunch & dinner only), and 1 nonalcoholic beverage.
Dining plans are used at Table-Service restaurants, where guests are escorted to their table and waited on by a server. Table-Service meal entitlements include 1 entree, 1 dessert (lunch & dinner only), and 1 nonalcoholic beverage; advanced reservations are strongly recommend and gratuities are not included.
Deluxe Dining Plan
At Table-Service restaurants, Guest are escorted to their table and waited on by a server. There is a wide variety of Table-Service restaurants available, from family to casual to Character Dining and Dinner Shows to the unparalleled cuisine at the more upscale Signature Restaurants. Table-Service meal entitlements include 1 entree, 1 dessert (lunch & dinner only), and 1 nonalcoholic beverage; advanced reservations are strongly recommend and gratuities are not included.
- Three (3) Meals
- Two (2) Snacks
- One (1) Resort refillable mug